Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No searches available

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Irritated9

Irritated9

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

I have been having what was, up til now, a funny problem. At first whenever I went to Google, it said I was in France, then it moved to UK, now however I can't pull up ANY search sites. My job requires I do searches throughout the day, addresses, companies, etc. I need to have access to any one of these sites. At this point I don't care which one!! I don't know how this can happen, but I need to undo it!! Can anyone help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,696 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

What browser do you use?
Did you try different browser?
What does exactly happen, when you try to search?

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 Irritated9

Irritated9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

I have tried IE (which all of my work apps need) and Firefox. When I search from Google or Bing it pops up saying page could not be displayed or most recently it tells me my connection is down (which it's not). If I search from Yahoo or MSN, etc. it allows me to type in my search, then I click to go to the page and nothing happens! Now to top it off my computer isn't allowing me to copy from another webpage and paste in an email. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to avoid my work's "No help" desk!

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,696 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

I suggest you start new topic in "Am I Infected?" forum to make sure your computer is clean.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#5 Irritated9

Irritated9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

Thanks! :killcomp:

#6 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,696 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

Sure thing :)

My Website

p4433470.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users