Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think I've got a Trojan!! help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MRraccoon

MRraccoon

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

So I bought this external hardrive Seagate go flex 1tb
And I plugged it into my pc to install the hardware as it said on the instructions and once it was installed this hardware started making a backup of my C: drive
And I got this pop up from my ESSET antivirus:

I:\PC_Backup\2011-03-01_23-01-32\Memeo\2011-03-01_23-01-32\C_\inst\Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100\Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100.exe » NSIS » n2base.exe - NSIS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NBX Troyano

But fool that I was I clicked on ignore and then I went to look it up online and I dont know what to do now.

Then I tried to open ESSET to see if the was a way to put it in quarentine but no use. so I scanned the hardrive and I got this:

I:\PC_Backup\2011-03-01_23-01-32\Memeo\2011-03-01_23-01-32\C_\inst\Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100\Nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13100.exe » NSIS » n2base.exe - NSIS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NBX Troyano
I:\PC_Backup\2011-03-01_23-01-32\Memeo\2011-03-01_23-01-32\C_\inst\nodserial\NodLogin 10.0.2 Final\setup.exe » AUTOIT » script.au3 - Win32/Packed.Autoit.E.Gen aplicación potentially undesirable

*0* So there is 2 now!! and its not letting me delete the files or anything.
And plus this Hardrive program thing told me that if I delete or edit any files i would mess up my backup. I dont really care about the back up Ill do it later. I want to be virus free :)

I am not a computer geek. So I would really appreciate if you guys/girls could help me out.
Thank you in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

Hello,so as not to lose anything we need a DDS log.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
Please Skip GMER for now.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users