Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

THANKYOU

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jellybean58

Jellybean58

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

I am a newbie this evening and would like to express my thanks to those at 'bleepingcomputer'. I have been at my wits end since Sunday
since I discovered the 'System Tool' on my computer. I have been to 2 large high street departments who both recommending reformatting my
computer. I bought my machine just before Christmas and all the software apart from Microsoft Office came pre-loaded. So I was disappointed
that they advocated formatting the disco.

I could access internet explorer and search with TCrdMain.exe and bingo up came bleepingcomputers with dummies instructions on how to remove it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I've followed your instructions and removed it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

HI, you're very welcome.. take a look at this Item osted today by our site owner

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic382403.html

If installed via an exploit pack then there is also a high likely hood that other malware will be installed along with the rogue. These malware may include rootkits, down loaders, and other adware.

So I would like yoiu to start a new topic here
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum103.html

Post your MalwareBytes (MBAM) log,so we can be sure it's all gone.

The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users