Try running some online Virus scans
[Watch the Address bar in IE. You may receive alerts that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then Click Insall ActiveX component]Trend Micro Housecall Scan for FirefoxTrend Micro Housecall Scan for Internet ExplorerPanda ActiveScan
You can also try this:
Download the Sysclean Package from: http://www.trendmicro.com/download/dcs.asp
1. Create a new folder on drive "C:\" ("C:\New Folder") and rename it Sysclean.
2. Place the sysclean.com inside that folder.
3. Then download the latest Virus Pattern Files [lptXXX.zip] from: http://www.trendmicro.com/download/pattern.asp
4. Extract the lptXXX.zip pattern file into the same folder you created for sysclean.com.
5. Close all open applications and DISABLE your current anti-virus software.
6. Open the Sysclean folder and double-click on sysclean.com to run.
7. It will take some time to complete. Be patient and let it clean whatever it finds.
8. Exit when done and re-enable your anti-virus program.
Note 1: You can run sysclean in Safe Mode.
Note 2: This tool generates a log file [SYSCLEAN.LOG] in the same folder when the scan is completed.
If that does not help then I suggest you read and follow all instructions
in the pinned topic titled Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log.
When you have done that, post a log
in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis Forum
, not here
, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts.
Edited by quietman7, 20 December 2005 - 09:45 AM.