Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Everything I download is corrupted.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danchie

danchie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:22 AM

Almost everything I download is corrupted. I've downloaded torrents, .rar, .zip, .exe, setups of all kinds. I've used uTorrent, Firefox and Chrome.
I've reinstalled Windows, using latest drivers.
I've been using winRAR and 7z for unzipping downloads. I've been downloading verified to be working files.
I don't know what to do anymore..

I'm gonna try downloading from my laptop, just to make sure (although I'm quite sure since I've downloaded the same files before).
And I'm gonna take my old Ethernet card from my old PC to see if that helps.

Right now I hope the problem is coming from the ISP, but I'm afraid I'm wrong.

Any help would be appriciated and if you need any additional info just ask, since I don't know what is important and what isn't.
I'm using Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 / K8NF9 Ultra Motherboard, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 danchie

danchie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:38 AM

Files are corrupted when downloading from the other laptop aswell. Could my router be interfering?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users