Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me Im Newbie Trojans are screwing my pc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Angelkissesu

Angelkissesu

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Ok so I am having trouble even on browser now slowly seems everything is dying. Friend said do combofix which grrr then red on here don't without proper tech help. I can't even find logs and it stops me going on to most sites now or opening files or deleting like its now made someone else authority to change files and not me. Im the only use of this Laptop and generally I am very safe on here I have Trend micro pro but kinda worried that I may of got it off my BF's friends USB stick as he uses frostwire and everytime my boyfriend gets anything off him to put on his PS3 it has a hissy fit and plays up. But in saying that I amy have also got the trojans on my own accord. I use RKill & Malwarebytes (shows no infection on that, also using SUperAntispyware which shows many and I delete etc in safe mode but once get back to normal before I even log in I get messages all the time always saying things to do with api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-132.dll so everytime I try open browser or page it stops me falshes some message. I do recall of memory some things that came up userinit.exe. dwm.exe ntvdm.exe not sure what all that its a BOH's (eek I dont remember help if I could locate all the logs I tried to do to send. I have no idea if I am making any sense and feel quite the dipstick right now so sorry for my ignorance. If you can help me through and talk to me in simple to use language lol like an idiots guide I may know what to do.
Thanks for the attention =o)

Edited by Orange Blossom, 28 February 2011 - 01:43 AM.
Moved to AII from Windows 7 ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users