Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Password Protected Files

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 julie0335

julie0335

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:21 PM

I installed microsoft office 2003. Now I can't access any of my files that were password protected from the old software that I used. It converted everything except the password protected ones. I desparatley need these files. HELP!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:56 PM

Welcome to BC julie0335. I am sorry, but that is one subject we just don't help with here. It's not that we don't want to help, it's just there is no way to verify who we would be teaching to crack the codes. Even if we could, being an open forum, the bad element would probabily use it for no good.
I'm very sorry.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by acklan, 19 December 2005 - 01:58 PM.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:54 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! julie0335.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers: