Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

So hectic I don't even understand

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DMin

DMin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

Started about two weeks ago when I got a virus. It began with small things like google redirections, then it progressively got worse until my Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware just wouldn't stop blocking incoming ip connections. This was around the time I actually got concerned and so I scanned my computer with multiple anti-virus. I tried to get help, but my browser kept saying that the connection to the server was reset whenever I went to a computer help site. Eventually, I just went through the logs myself and found that I had a tdss rootkit. I downloaded the tdss removal program by Kaspersky (don't remember the name, but I can find out if you need it) and I'm pretty sure my computer is clean now. The only problem left is that my computer boots and shuts down really slowly now. So I was just posting to see if I could get help the make sure that I'm clean and to speed up my computer.

PS. Forgot to mention that after I got rid of the tdss I started to get the Blue Screen of Death that flickers really fast and my computer resets.

Edited by DMin, 24 February 2011 - 03:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DMin

DMin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

*Bump*

Wanted to bump because I still need help and because I found out that what the BSOD says.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Stop: 0x000000D1 (0xDDDDDDDD, 0x00000002, 0x00000008, 0xDDDDDDDD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users