Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows xp home ed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 betta

betta

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

the windows XP was working fine. and then someone opened something and messed it up
I was going through the programs and opened windows xp. it was loaded with D:/windows/$N+UninstallWudf01000$
how can I fix this ?
I've installed windows XP Professional, but don't like it too much

Edited by betta, 24 February 2011 - 02:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

Don't understand your question at all. Please explain the problem you are experiencing in detail - and clearly. Thank you.

#3 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

You can start by giving the helpers here a more detailed explanation of what the problem is...They can't help you unless YOU help THEM first. I understand that some people are limited in their knowledge/ability with computers, and there are often language barriers to overcome but your post does not give any indication as to what is happening and WHY it may be happening.

Read this topic, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic18366.html then post back here with a more detailed description of your problem. Please understand this-- I'm not trying to give you a hard time I'm actually trying to help. :busy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users