Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless card

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stakkibotris

Stakkibotris

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:58 AM

I got a wireless card installed about a year ago. Connection was fine when in close range but now Im further from the closest router and the connection is horrible. My laptop(using now) gets perfect connection with the card I bought and use externally. Also, from the beginning my computer will suddenly freeze, and i get disconnected from the internet. Seems like a software problem but I hooked up my computer via an ethernet cord and no longer had the issue. So it is causing two problems. Poor connection and random freezing of my computer. This happens somewhat rarely but still extremely annoying. I have to restart every time. I would like to find out what kind of quality card they gave me and if it could possibly just be bad hardware.
Thanks for any help,
Stakki

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users