Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Active Display Toggling?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DVaD

DVaD

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

Hi all,

I'm having an interesting issue. One of my users has been complaining about how when they type and hit 1, 2, or 3 the active window switches based on their display. Here is an example

Display 1 has Outlook, Display 2 has IE, Display 3 has Word. When I hit 1 my active window is Outlook, 2 my active window is IE, etc.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? Whats weird is the issue has been occurring for a while now and today it's not. I think it'll probably happen again and figured I'd give a shout out to see if anyone else had any info on the issue. Any info would be much appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users