Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

True Crime: New York City

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:39 PM

Anyone play this game yet? the mission where you shoot from the limo has become a challenge for me as i got as far as the black limo but my limo got to red and blew up. Any tips for this?

Also when viewing the map, anyone know if the other islands open up later on (located on the right side as blue).

It is a better game to the previous one. I find playing this game slightly on the jagged movement whilst driving (bit like a PC game that doesn't run properly). Other than that it's fine. I just hope the PS3 has less of that.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:43 AM

It took me all day to do it but i finally did it (Only Just) after 1 load of cars, 4 loads of bikes and 3 loads of trucks, my icon of car health was red and the limo (Black) was the last part and i thought i was gone, but he blew up a slipt second before i did which the game registered as completed, but the mission not over as you have to race over to a warehouse to get the guy and then you can save. So the only tip i got from it for myself (and for others who are having a battle) is like me just keep shooting and trying, try and aim for the guys as they will die quicker than the vehicle. Tires are hard to shoot out whilst moving.

#3 R4d30N

R4d30N

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:56 AM

I got the last one the LA one I thnik it was,might get this one for Christmas,not as good as GTA in my opinion,new 50cent game also looks kinda good :thumbsup:

#4 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:52 PM

if i also may add, GTA is the original in the gaming style, just True Crime and a bunch of others really followed from GTA, i never liked GTA 1, 2 & Vice City. And the GTA Liberty Stories is GTA3 how silly is that.

#5 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

There are 25 main missions to complete plus the 2 intro ones. This is a spoiler for those who wish not to know, a strategy guide to help those who get stuck on what to do.

Link: True Crime: New York City: Strategy Guide

#6 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2005 - 04:09 PM

Mission: Goth Escape is the same mission as my first post to a previous which i though was nearly impossible, but this mission lacks enjoyment because it's a repeat to previous and so far as i counted 26 guns against 1 and i can't seem to get through as recieve to much damage to what i can give enimies. I've read if you can shoot so they blow up into one another but i don't find that works as they seem to drive through it like a glitch in the game i also got rammed by a motor bike and the limo flung about 1 block and a half from the road it was turning into then it got stuck at a tree and mission failed because it blew up. As i have read Human Cargo mission is another repeat to a previous mission, i think the first game "LA" was better but can't beat GTA3 onwards. Lacks creativity. (Not bragging off about game or offend anyone who likes it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users