Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ADDING MY ITUNES MUSIC TO PSP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kcsummer

kcsummer

• Banned
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

I truly hope this makes sense coz I am really stressed out and my mind is getting tired. So if it doesn't not much to say but sorry.

The setup: I have a laptop computer I'm going to have to reinstall the system so all my pictures and music need to be backed up and I have a PSP I have been wanting to copy my ITunes music library to in between the other stuff going on like Google locking my mail account and fallout.

So I finally figured out at least one way to and did get my itunes on my psp which I will use similar as an ipod for music and eventually pictures too.

The way I did it seems to have copied the entire itunes programs. Does anyone know how this is supposed to work? Can I not just have the list of selections I have to play - or do I need everything else, album artwork and whatever the heck else.

I know I read something recently about Apple changing (:huh:) their permissions/authorizations for music and not everyone was happy about it and frankly if I were going to download music it would not be from apple/itunes anymore.

I tried playing a couple of the tunes and on some it was asking me to "authorize" this device/computer to play the selection and others it didn't.

So I am thoroughly confused about how this works, the concept behind it, and my mind is too far gone to try to figure it out but I got to get this stuff off my computer so I can do the system restore and I need to do that asap as I had a trojan (Vuno) and other stuff mess up my computer.

Does anyone know how Itunes policy is with their music (why the heck is it theirs since I paid to download it but anyway) as compared to say Amazon.com downloads or any of the main ones?

I apologize this is so long and maybe not making sense but best I can do for now. :blink:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users