Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

finally registered

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 weeksfamily7

weeksfamily7

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

I have used some great info on this site more than once to remove crap from my bleeping computer. Kids just got another, new, antivirus spyware crap on the pc downstairs and I came over to get fresh removal info--just thought I'd register while I was at it.

Thanks to all for the help, links, tools.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robb dough

robb dough

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

Hello Weeksfamily7 and the entire BC user group,

As a new member, I echo your reasons for joining this forum and have found information and analysis from this site to be extremely helpful when resolving past bleeping computer problems, especially those which pertain to problematic and troubleshoot issues on a personal level beit family, friends and others.

Having an IT background, I’ve fixed many BC problems with various tools, search topic and analysis from PC forum or like discussions. Lately a never ending task which triggered this registration and posting has been providing personal PC support to my 80+yr old father. He’s an practicing attorney who regards the Internet as his personal library card and playground. It keeps him young, but for many of his Win XP/PC troubles which I find myself researching, I constantly consult many different knowledge bases and web resources to find a resolution/fix which gives him yet another “free -get out of Internet jail card”. He’s completely digital but can’t seem to prevent or avoid the perils of the Web and navigate the troubled waters of a digital world. If there’s a new/old virus, spyware/adware, malware, or other PC parasite to be found -he'll find it and expect it to get fixed.

Frankly, I just can’t keep up and having used the site owners valuable “rkill” process tools many a time to fix malware issues, I too look forward to gaining fresh insight, reference and tool assistance from the technical savvy users and SME’s which make up this community.

Robb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users