Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error: Windows - No Disk

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ajax7 dragon

ajax7 dragon

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:44 AM

Continually keep getting this error. It is really getting annoying anytime I want to hibernate or use my flashdrives I have to click continue instead of things just happening by themselves. I don't know why it started but it did about a week ago. I have Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3.

Error Message I receive:

Windows - No Disk

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

Options: Cancel Try Again Continue

Thanks for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:56 AM

When do you receive this error? Is it a blue screen of death?

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,664 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Your problem is probably caused by an app starting with the system. Did you recently install any new apps? If so, either disable or uninstall them. If that doesn't work, download and run Mike Lin's Startup Control Panel (mike lin startup control panel). Uncheck ALL startup items except for your anti virus utility and reboot. Does the problem still occur? If not, start adding items back one at a time, rebooting after each, until the problem recurs.

If that doesn't work we'll have to look elsewhere, but I'm guessing it will work.

Edited by Allan, 21 February 2011 - 08:01 AM.

#4 ajax7 dragon

ajax7 dragon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

@Cryptodan,

No, I don't have a blue screen of death. That box just pops up at random times, sometimes when I start my browser, right before I hibernate (it won't start until I click continue), when I click Properties after right clicking C:\ sometimes, after startup sometimes.

@Allan,

I recently installed Runes of Magic, a game, onto my harddrive, however, this was occurring before that. I previously had it installed on a flashdrive, and a shortcut to that flash on my desktop that I used to use. After I most recently removed the program from my flash, I believe the next time I clicked on the desktop shortcut was when I first received the error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users