Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lil help a lil of everything

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 capprisun357

capprisun357

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

Ok working on my father in laws computer. He got system tool on it. downloaded malwarebytes and avast and cleaned it. Had the blue screen with the mini dump and restart. It loaded once in normal run mode. I tried to update avg, malware, and avast. Internet would not work. We have verison usb broadband and would not turn on to connect. Computer keeps locking up when anything is opened, if it does load. Decided to try system restore. Program starts and runs 30 mins. Says there is a fatal error and could not restore. Now when clicking on system restore get error 0x81000202. Help. If there is a program i can download on my computer and transfer to mem stick or cd to fix it that would be great. Thanks

Edited by hamluis, 21 February 2011 - 10:40 AM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hello, I think you should try this
AVIRA RESCUE CD
Try creating this disk and boot off of it. You will need another computer to make this disk on.
Avira AntiVir Rescue System
Tutorial for Avira Rescue CD
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users