Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rhapsody problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 plumbarius

plumbarius

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

I have not been able to load any songs from Rhapsody into my Sansa Clip for many months. I know this is a huge problem for hundreds if not thousands of subscribers and I have sent lots of info to Rhapsody help desk to help straighten this out. My wife even bought me an Ipod for Christmas but she was not aware that it is not compatible with Rhapsody. Bottom line...since paying $15 a month to listen to music on my computer only and not being able to use my MP3 player doesn't seem like a bargain to me, does anyone out there have any solutions to overcome this frustrating problem before I cancel Rhapsody?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users