Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Payment Notice

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sharpie

sharpie

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:38 AM

hello everyone...ok...i turn on my computer and this BIG payment notice pops up...i never even signed up for anything that required a payment notice.....i think it was a pop up once and i closed it and its been stuck to me ever since.....i have already tried using spy bot...ad aware se personal....microsoft anti spy ware.....and spyware blaster.....am i using the right ones???what else can i do....please help
-sharpie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:47 AM

I believe you need to POST a HighJackThis log in the HJT Forum and let the HJT Team review and develop a solution for your problem.
Go to this link, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/ , and follw the insruction to the letter. Once you have created the HJT log create a NEW TOPIC at this link, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/ .

Posted ImageUse Extreme Caution!!Posted Image

Modifing your registry can damage your operating system beyond repair!

Do not attempt to modify your HJT log without advice from a HJT Team Member. No one, except a trained team member should be giving you advice about making changes to your HJT log. Making the wrong entry can damage your operating system to the point that all data will be lost and you will have to reinstall Windows.
Be patient. Each computer is different and each solution is different. The HJT Team will review your log and develop a solution for your computer.
Do not reply to your own topic. The HJT team reviews topic with 0 replies and may pass over your log believing another Team Member is helping you.
This is a positive step and will help restore your computer to near normal.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users