Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Does Virus Change Our Computer Ram?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Forg0t

Forg0t

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 PM

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:08 AM

Hey Computer Experts!At 1st,my computer was full of virus which lags me a lot..But after i removed them,there is no more virus but my computer still loading very slow..One Day,which is today,i was SOOOOOO shocking to found out that my computer RAM is only 64MB!!!!Actually it is 256MB..I heard 1 of my friend said that if your computer RAM is small,your computer will load very slow.So..Does Virus Change Our Computer RAM?What Virus is that?

Thanks In Advance~!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:28 AM

First go download and run, Everest Home, to make sure you don't have a hardware failure. This program will report the accurate amount of RAM, what kind it is, and other general information about it. I am not saying you had a memory failure but since I am not there this will give us much more information about your hardware/software.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users