Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Myself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 charlesduran

charlesduran

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

[font=Times New Roman]

This will be the fourth time I have tried to introduce myself. Iím being blitzed by Winfixer, mercilessly. This time Iím typing my message on Word and will try to paste onto the introduction form. I donít have or care to say much about myself. I am simply complying with the request to introduce myself. Iím from Los Angeles and like many city people I already know more people than I care to think about. I thought I was an intermediate user but after the problems I have had navigating this forum I will change my profile to beginner. My attitude toward computers is, just use them and donít worry about how they function. I have other things I would rather spend my time on. However, this is the first forum I have ever tried to use a forum and I hope to learn enough here to know the best way to handle problems such as the one Iím having now. My user name is the same as my real name. Thatís about it. Respectfully, Charles Duran

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to Bleeping Computer charlesduran.
Sorry to hear about your Winfixer problems.

You could post a HiJackthis log in our HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum.
Before you do, please read and follow the instructions in the Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log

Our HJT team is very busy right now. So it may take a few days before someone can take a look at your log.

Good-luck.

:flowers:
JC

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! charlesduran.