Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Double video in flv

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bentr

Bentr

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

Whenever I play a flv video in youtube for example, the screen comes up with a double video picture. The pictures are divided horizontally by a green line.
It happens not only in Youtube but whenever I try to play a flv video.
What I thought had happened was a glitch in the latest updated version of Flash. So what I did was uninstall, plus deleted all leftover files in the marcomedia folder, and downloaded& installed a new Adobe Flash. This did not correct anything.
Any help would be appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Graylion

Graylion

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:31 AM

Oh Dear! I've had exactly the same problem since about the same time as you! I haven't tried uninstalling/reinstalling anything yet but it also happens with some .flv clips playing on RealPlayer, so it isn't confined to Adobe software. Let's hope that someone knows what the problem is. It almost certainly happened with a recent update to Adobe Flashplayer. I will check this on my other computer which I don't think I updated. I'm at work at the moment but I'll try this later and post my results here. I'm in the UK so our time zones might not match.

#3 Bentr

Bentr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

Graylion,
I got mine fixed! What I did was download a new driver for my NVidia video card and the green line disappeared. Try that and see. Let us know if it works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users