Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

urlmon.dll error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 koreanboy

koreanboy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:30 AM

Hi I currently have windows 7 and since a few days ago I have gotten an error message whenever I start AIM messenger. It says "The ordinal 462 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll." After not working for AIM, the message spreads to other applications so that I cannot start them. The only way to fix it seems to system restore but I have already done that twice and it comes back after two to three days. I have tried replacing the file and checked for spyware but did not find anything. Could someone please help me with this problem. Oh and my internet still works though. I use firefox beta. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users