Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

17 days and no help w/computer issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 cyberski

cyberski

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

Greetings....
I'm not real sure where to put this, but this forum seemed the most logical place. (please excuse the whining :P)

I have just a quick question about the spyware/virus/malware help forum. Back on January 27th, I created a thread concerning issues with my laptop. 7 days later I did get a reply from member "Blind Faith" explaining the delay in having my issue addressed and that a different member would be looking at my problem. It has been another 10 days and I have yet had anyone return to my thread, and so I am wondering if someone could look into this situation for me. I understand that things can get very busy here and there are sometimes when topics can't get looked at right away, but i'm wondering if there's a chance my post did manage to slip through the cracks here. I've had very good response and help from here on a couple other issues through the years and although they took several days to get looked into, it has never taken this long without any feedback.

Thanks...
Jim

s522Dck.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

Hello Jim.

Thank you for the heads up; I will look into this.

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 cyberski

cyberski
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:25 AM

Thanks Blade