Sorry for the delay. I did not get notified that you posted.
Download Security Check
Save it to your Desktop
Double click SecurityCheck.exe
and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
Please post the contents of that document. ************
Save it to your desktop. <=== IMPORTANT
and click Search For Files
After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
A message box will verify that the file is saved.
Double-click the CKFiles.txt
icon on your desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply. ************
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
from one of these places: http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti...&tag=button http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Ant...ware_d5756.html http://www.besttechie.net/mbam/mbam-setup.exe
Double Click mbam-setup.exe
to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan
", then click Scan
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient
* When the scan is complete, click OK,
then Show Results
to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log. Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Edited by SifuMike, 20 March 2011 - 12:21 AM.