I have a problem.
When I open windows task manager:
1. Under the processes tab - most all processes are running over 2-6K. More than half are running over 16K!
2. Under the performance tab - my CPU usage is spiking to 100% whenever I do most anything.
I have checked some processes in your bleepingcomputer database and I am infected. I dont know how many of my processes are worms and such, yet I know they're there and I cant get rid of them.
I have run AVG Anti-virus, Microsoft Security Essentials, Lavasoft Ad-Aware, Emsisoft Malware Protection, Avira, VirIT-Lite, SpyDoctor, and probably a couple other things....still no fix. I dont know what to do now.
Any help would be Greatly Appreciated!
I have attached 3 files:
1. A screenshot of windows task manager processes tab to see what I've got running
2. A screenshot of windows task manager performance tab to see the 100% cpu spikes.
3. A text of ProcessExplorer which gives a more in-depth look at processes.