Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

S.O.S Emergency

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 killer555

killer555

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:07 AM

I'm using a XP SP3 Professional Genuined With Dell Optimal 320 Dual Core 2.0 Ghz, 1G Ram, 128 Ati Readon X200 Onboard Graphic Card with a internet speed about 125kbs/s with TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S233C Samsung recorder.

I Download Nero 8 to write a music disk for my friend, everything went normal except when Nero told me to choose a recorder driver (it should be 2 drives: Image Recorder - Virtual Drive and My driver's name - Driver use to write didn't appeared !!!) so i has to choose the "Image Recorder" choose write.

So i download Avira Antivir Personal to scan everything in my computer and it detected total of 156 viruses !!!.

So anyone how to fix it ?
:wacko:

Edited by elise025, 13 February 2011 - 03:29 AM.
Moved from XP forum to Am I Infected ~Elise

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rosiesdad

rosiesdad

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

Well Killer, have you been file sharing? File share P2P, is a wonderful way to mess up things.
I would start with Malwarebytes free, run that and Avira and see if you gain any ground.

There is a different forum here for infected systems, that would be the proper place to get help on cleaning a infected system.
Think of Avira as preventative more than curative. It stops most virus before they get on your system.
After you get the all clear from the infected help, come back here if you are having trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users