Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:55 PM
My friends laptop wont load windows normally, but i am able to get into Safe Mode.
Dell Insperion M5030
AMD Athlon II P360 Dual-Core Processor 2.29GHZ
Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-Bit
I have ran scans using Malwarebyes, SuperAnti Spyware, and the free version of Kaspersky, with 160 days left of activation.
Scans pulled up a lot of adware cookies that i have since removed.
The issue is that i am unable to get the system to load normally. I have been able to get it to load, but the computer goes into an intense think period, which causes me to force turn the computer off. Other times, i am able to type password in to log on, but the system screen remains blank and i have to force turn off the computer.
What scan logs may i provide to help with this issue?
NOTE: There is no recovery partition, and due to no free CD's at the time, there was no recovery disk made for the laptop. Also, no system restore points are available for use.
Desktop | Laptop
- [OS] Windows 10 Pro x64 | 17.3" Touchscreen Windows 10 Pro x64
- [Motherboard] Intel DZ87KLT-75K
- [Power Supply] Zalman ZM850-HP Plus 850W
- [HDD] Seagate Hybrid STCL2000400 2TB | 256 GB SSD
- [Case] Zalman GS1200
- [CPU] i5-4440 Processor | Lenovo Y70 Touch (80DU00ESUS) Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz)
- [Memory] CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 | 16 GB Memory
- [Graphics] ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5