I am having the following problems:
1. Originally had printer spooler error when booting - not showing now but still can't print.
2. Safe mode not available option when booting
3. There was no prior recovery date I could revert to other than the current date. I do not think I turned this off, I do not recall doing this.
4. When trying to print, opening control panel, and opening an image in Microsoft photo editor - computer freezes (These are only ones I know of so far.)
5. Computer running slow - lots of freezing.
6. SSMMgr.exe error when shutting down.
I have run Malware bytes, Ccleaner, and Super antispyware. They do not find anything.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Link to XP post, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic379004.html ~ Hamluis.
UPDATE: - I cannot remove programs (trying to remove Samsung driver) and it freezes.
Edited by hamluis, 12 February 2011 - 01:35 PM.