DataRecovery is freeware and written by TOKIWA
to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin.
But DataRecovery doesn't assure that all files deleted can be recovered successfully.It mostly depends on your system/configuration and we can't support each of all that varieties.
Compatible operating systems
* FAT12,FAT16,FAT32,NTFS undeletion
* undelete whole files in a directory in a single click
* search by partial string in the file name
* runnable from floppy disk
* undelete NTFS compressed files
* undelete EFS encrypted files
* DataRecovery doesn't need to be installed. Just unpack the archive you downloaded and it's runnable.
* DataRecovery doesn't install anything, so no registry entries or initialization files are left on your computer when you delete the directory of DataRecovery.
* R read-only
* H hidden
* S system
* D directory
* A archive
* N normal(no other attributes are set)
* T temporary
* O offline
* C compressed
* E encrypted
* Rp reparse point
* I index view
* Sp sparse file