Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus per networking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kymberly

kymberly

• Banned
  • 387 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

Excessive Sessions Warning

2701HG-B Gateway

Error

file:///C:/Users/MEMAWS%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif

Your 2701HG-B Gateway has intercepted your web page request to provide you with this important message. The following devices on your network are using a large number of simultaneous Internet sessions:

LuvmyKids-PC

The most likely cause of this issue is a ~blaster~ type virus which has infected the device. It is strongly recommended that the devices above be scanned for potential viruses.

Note that a large number of sessions may occasionally be the result of application software or gaming software installed on the device. If you believe this is the case, click the ~Do not show me excessive session warnings in the future~ to disable this feature.

To access the requested Web page that was intercepted, please close all browser windows and then restart your Web browser software.

If you continue to see this page after closing all open Web browser windows, restart your computer.
<br style=""> <br style="">

Top of Form

Do not show me excessive session warnings in the future

Bottom of Form

Continue

This is an actual message that I keep getting from my network. Something has been going on for months and no can seem to tell me anything. My pages are verrrrry slow and being re-directed. I can look at the bottom of my page when I click on my home page and trying to log in to my email its constantly being redirected or want come up.. HELP

Edited by Budapest, 11 February 2011 - 12:28 AM.
Moved from Networking ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users