Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Long time listener, first time caller.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 swade2569

swade2569

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Hello, I've been a visitor to Bleeping Computer for years but never set up an account. Until now, every infection I've had to deal with was handled at one point or another by the excellent Response Team here, and you have my thanks. To date, there hasn't been an infection I couldn't clean with help from the folks here.

I am now dealing with something pretty messy, and I might have to break my no-reimage streak. Mostly because this is a computer in a production environment we can't really do without and I can't spend the time I need to clean all the crap off of it.

Well enough about that, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully this last scan fixes it and I don't have to post.

Thanks again for years of help, from a lurker-turned-contributor.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:11 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users