Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RAVHorne

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RAVHorne

RAVHorne

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:38 PM

Don't shoot the Messenger....

Hi everyone, My name is RAVHorne and I'm an alcoholic.... "WHAT?" ... oh sorry... wrong group... try again....

Hi everyone, [dah, dah, dah,]... and I am addicted to computers.... (I just wish I knew more about them)

I love my computer cause all my friends are in there... now, can someone help me visit each one through this thing?...

I know I'm not suppose to ask for help here, but I haven't seen a catagory for this subject anywhere else and it is really bugging me cause I know they can do it on the Enterprise.....

HHHEEEEYYYYY ... wud-up everyone???? am I crazy enough to live here too?...

Is this where I add my dating info?... just kidding...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users