Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another one joining the group ....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Artistmike

Artistmike

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

Hi

I'm just joining the forum as these days I seem to be doing more and more on my computer with regard to both work and play and always looking to learn more. I started on the Electron, programming in basic, so have had a long time with the various manifestations of home computing, from early Windows to the occasional Mac.

Being a "Silver Surfer" (the generation that invented and first started using computers, despite what youngsters these days appear to think :hysterical: ) means I have been there from the start, learning a fair bit en route but as always with technology, there's new things appearing every day to confuse us, and I do confused well. :wacko:

I look forward to chatting to a few on here and getting and giving what help I can. :busy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 PM

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users