Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

combofix download

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AMIRBSS

AMIRBSS

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

בס''ד
please,
how do i download the latest combofix?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ATGUNWAT

ATGUNWAT

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

בס''ד
please,
how do i download the latest combofix?

ComboFix is a tool that should only be run under the supervision of someone who has been trained in its use. Using it on your own can cause problems with your computer. Any posts containing CF Logs will be ignored.

To receive help, you should instead provide a detailed description of your problem, detailed word-for-word error messages that you are receiving, screenshots of strange behaviour, and your operating system. This information is much more useful to our helpers than a ComboFix log.

To obtain the help you desire, you should follow proper procedure.
I don't think jumping straight to the download would be the best thing to do. IMHO

WHY are these tools restricted? Most of these tools require guidance and supervision by trained experts. Failure to follow the proper removal process can and will cause serious damage to a machine. Recovery of the machine may be difficult, if not impossible.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic41987.html

Just my personal opinion.
ATGUNWAT B)

Edited by ATGUNWAT, 08 February 2011 - 12:48 PM.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

I have moved your topic from the Am I infected forum since ComboFix is not permitted in that forum. Your post is now in the proper forum to address your request.

You can find all the information regarding ComboFix here: ComboFix usage, Questions, Help? - Look here

Please heed the warnings associated with ComboFix.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 AMIRBSS

AMIRBSS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hi
Please read carefully!
I'm a certified experienced computer technician, who dose not
heed any explanations for combofix because i full enjoy it
twice a week for customers.
My combofix download link had just turned to your web site so i need
you tell me in which forum should i get a new link to continu download it.
many thankes
amir

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:06 PM

I did read carefully! I did not recognize you as a member of the malware community and being trained in the use of all aspects of Combofix, therefore I made our standard warning to you. This is also for the benefit of those who may read the the topic and follow the link and not be able to use the tool safely.

I already linked you to the topic where you can obtain Combofix. See the blue link in my post above.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users