Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wanting to help out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ATGUNWAT

ATGUNWAT

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there was some way that I can help out.

My name is Ron. :busy:

I am an a+ certified computer repair technician and want to do my part to help other netizens in their time of need.

I specialize in computer obedience training. (actually I remove malware more than all the other computer problems I face, combined)

I am familiar with all versions of windows and am very good at researching those things I have no previous experience with.

If it is fixable, I can usually fix it.

No boot - No problem
Blue Screen - No problem
Infected with malware - No problem
Application errors - No problem
Incomplete installations or uninstalls - No problem

Give me a shot at it. You have nothing to lose.

I tried to sign up for the malware removal training course, but the site said there were no open positions available.
It seems to me that you may be a little short handed, and I am really interested in helping, so...
Please let me know when there are positions available again so I might have the opportunity to join the team. :clapping:
Thanks for your time and I look forward to taking part, in the future.

In order to meet the minimum requirement of 20 posts, I will try to give whatever helpful, but neutral advice I can, while trying to avoid stepping on any of the official helpers toes. (I want to do what I can to help, without rocking the boat) :whistle:

Ron B)

ATGUNWAT <--- It's an acronym... Like NASA... :thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users