Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will I be okay for this, I got scared

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Alzamora

Nicole Alzamora

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

Hello, I made a mistake but people said I should be find, cause it did not go through, I was buying something a CD from over seas on Ebay.com and i was at the paypal check-out area, and the guy told me you would enter the amount for shipping in the little box that says (ERO) but I forgot, and I put my zip code in it, witch was like 21015 and then the total of everything was that much in GBP, and I was like woah what the heck did I just do, and then Before I noticed I clicked (Next) I don't have that type of money in the account, at all never, And the thing I wonder about is, that when It did not go through witch I was really lucky, It said

(PLEASE DELETE SOME OF YOUR ITEMS BELOW, THE ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS EXCEEDED)

So I'm guessing it did not go through? But then I did it right I put in the shipping like $2.00 and it went through the total was $13.88 more what i like to see then what I did by mistake, and that came out find, now the thing is Will that charge before come out any time soon? or is it done, history, nothing to worry about forever?

Edited by hamluis, 08 February 2011 - 12:33 PM.
Moved from Windows 7 toi General Chat.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

It appears, by the message you received

(PLEASE DELETE SOME OF YOUR ITEMS BELOW, THE ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS EXCEEDED)

that the initial transaction did not go through.

If you are still concerned then my suggestion would be to contact your financial institution. Explain to them what happened. They will keep an eye on your account, disallow the mistake should it have gone through, and allow the proper transaction.

None of this should cost you anything.

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

If you were using PayPal checkout, then you should be able to see all the funds transaction in your PayPal account.

In case, you feel confused you can contact PayPal support at PayPal Support

Edited by Romeo29, 08 February 2011 - 06:15 AM.

#4 wildwillie

wildwillie

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

Howdy.. Nicole, :)

I think ThunderZ and Romeo29 and ThunderZ have it right..!

But may I suggest you check my post.. of February 6th..

PROOF of OFFER & PURCHASE..

That little utility... or another one like it.. is REALLY HANDY to review what
happened.. and to prove what happened and what you did to correct it..!

cheers... wildwillie B)
There are old pilots & bold Pilots... but there are no old bold pilots! ...(i'm an old pilot... 'nuff said?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users