Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will I be okay for this, I got scared

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicole Alzamora

Nicole Alzamora

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

Hello, I made a mistake but people said I should be find, cause it did not go through, I was buying something a CD from over seas on Ebay.com and i was at the paypal check-out area, and the guy told me you would enter the amount for shipping in the little box that says (ERO) but I forgot, and I put my zip code in it, witch was like 21015 and then the total of everything was that much in GBP, and I was like woah what the heck did I just do, and then Before I noticed I clicked (Next) I don't have that type of money in the account, at all never, And the thing I wonder about is, that when It did not go through witch I was really lucky, It said

(PLEASE DELETE SOME OF YOUR ITEMS BELOW, THE ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS EXCEEDED)

So I'm guessing it did not go through? But then I did it right I put in the shipping like $2.00 and it went through the total was $13.88 more what i like to see then what I did by mistake, and that came out find, now the thing is Will that charge before come out any time soon? or is it done, history, nothing to worry about forever?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 AM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:18 AM

I would suggest you inquire at PayPal to know for sure how your account will be handled.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

#3 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

A couple things come to mind:
Are you set up to get an email when making a PayPal charge? If so did you get one for the correct amount, but not the incorrect one?
Have you checked your PayPal history for recent charges?
If nothing shows the initial (wrong) amount you should be ok.

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users