Did you got Combofix report?
If it's created you will find it C:\Combofix.txt
You can try run Combofix in safe mode, and when it restarts your computer, go instantly back to safe mode so Combofix can finish the fix. If combofix still crashes, move to the next step: Mbam.Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware here
and save to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to:
Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please copy and paste the log back into your next reply
- The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Or via the Logs tab when Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is started.
Edited by Baabiouz, 08 February 2011 - 11:45 PM.