Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cannot to connect to internet after running malware scan!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raider123

raider123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hello,

I was experiencing problems due to a possible malware/spyware program that was not letting me access any windows programs or the internet. I booted into safemode and ran a scan called Malwarebytes Antimalware. The scan found and removed what I guess was the problem, but now I still cannot connect to the internet. The original pop-ups are gone and everything is back to normal EXCEPT the internet connection.

I'd appreciate any assistance you could provide.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ATGUNWAT

ATGUNWAT

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hello,

I was experiencing problems due to a possible malware/spyware program that was not letting me access any windows programs or the internet. I booted into safemode and ran a scan called Malwarebytes Antimalware. The scan found and removed what I guess was the problem, but now I still cannot connect to the internet. The original pop-ups are gone and everything is back to normal EXCEPT the internet connection.

I'd appreciate any assistance you could provide.

Check your proxy settings in Internet Exploiter. (I mean, Internet Explorer)

It could also be your LSP settings.

What version of Windows are you running?

ATGUNWAT B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users