Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

video streaming

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 azmie

azmie

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 AM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

hi,tired of video buffering?are there any software to speed up video loading?tq

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:30 PM

There is no software that I'm aware of to speed up video buffering and if someone claims that their software will speed it up they are lying. Video streaming is dependent on your system, video board, and internet connection. If you're here to post SPAM, I would not suggest it. If you're here looking for an honest answer, then I apologize for the previous warning.

#3 azmie

azmie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

tq 4 u answer.FYI i'm not that kind of person.Anyway thanks

#4 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

I apologize azmie if I sounded rude. It's just that the way you asked the question it seemed like you were trying to sell software that claims it will speedup video streaming. In my experience the system hardware and configuration controls your video performance. ATI has something in their CCC for video acceleration with ATI video boards but I'm not aware of any other third-party software that will help your system exceed its hardware limitations. Again, I offer my apology.

#5 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

hi,tired of video buffering?are there any software to speed up video loading?tq

hi, please explain a litter more what it is you are actually doing when you have slow video loading .

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#6 azmie

azmie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

i just press pause and wait till it fully loaded then only i run it.that's the only method that i know.teach me if any other method available

#7 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

Is this a video that you're trying to view on YouTube or a saved video you're trying to view using Windows Media Player?

#8 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:57 PM

i just press pause and wait till it fully loaded then only i run it.that's the only method that i know.teach me if any other method available

for this to be fast it depends on two things ,the download speed of your ISP and the upload speed of where the video is coming from .only way you can speed it up is to make sure you have the highest speed your ISP offers

My answers are my opinion only,usually

#9 SavageOne

SavageOne

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

If it seems to be a site specific issue, you may want to look into what ports its trying to access. In the gaming community ports are not your friend, you must learn to manhandle them, computers are tools, not thinking machines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users