Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP m8120n Media Center

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AndreiDova

AndreiDova

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Hey everyone! So I have a problem with my HP m8120n Media Center PC. It was working fine until either the Graphics Card or the PCI-Express 16x Slot is not working. When I start the computer it won't even boot at all the screen stays Blank and it immediately starts to do the Beeping Errors. It does 1-1-1 but the last one is long. I looked it up online and it was a beeping code for a Graphics Card problem. I tried unplugging the entire computer and reseating everything back.(Graphics Card, Memory, etc.)I also borrowed a Power Supply from my friend to see if it was possibly the power supply but nothing works. I can't seem to really do much since it's not even booting up.

This Computer has:

Windows Vista Home Edition
GeForce 7350 LE Graphics Card. (Came with the Media Center)

If you guys could help me out or point me to the right direction to see what I can possibly do to fix it. Thanks!

- Andrei

Edited by AndreiDova, 05 February 2011 - 05:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

HP System Beep Codes

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users