• The first appearance of a virus came via an internet explorer redirection from a selection from a google search. This kept re-occurring.
• The second thing that appeared was a security virus alert which showed a window with a virus alert and then it asked me if I wanted to fix it and then finally to buy software. I kept canceling and the final result was that I could not execute any program because it told me that it had a virus.
• I tried many virus programs avast, Mcafee and finally Norton which seemed to remove the virus alert but the redirection remains.
• After a number of scans I finally ended doing a Norton scan with their boot disc and this found one Trojan which it fixed and a second Trojan called Boot.Tisderve.B which Norton could not repair. Any Norton scan in normal mode or safe mode does not detect the this virus. It can only be found by booting from a recovery disc.
• The internet redirection is still occurring I do not know whether it is the Boot.Tisderve.B which causes it or something else. Norton web support site has suggested I use your site for help.
• I also had trouble running your gmer software as this crashed my machine and gave me a blue screen with a error (damage to my machine??) and shut down.
Attach.txt 13.58KB 1 downloads