Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP H470WBT Refuses to print

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaveNWAR

DaveNWAR

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

Please help!
I've been working w/computers for 15+ years, and never had a more difficult time installing a printer!

Samsung netbook, win7 starter, 1gb RAM, HP H470WBT

I've tried the drivers native to windows, downloading drivers from hp, you name it, I've tried it. I always end up w/the same result...when I try to print a test page, the following error is shown:

Test page failed to print. Would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance? Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007a).

Thanks in advance for any help !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Modesto_73

Modesto_73

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

Hi there :)

I am by no means an expert, especially on printers (which I am convinced is God's way of making us pay for our sins... lol). I did however come across an article that may be of interest to you, of course you can also just wait and someone more knowledgeable from the site will probably come through for you. If you are interested here is what I came across.

Cheers, and good luck!

#3 DaveNWAR

DaveNWAR
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

Modesto_73, you are a life-saver! That procedure worked perfectly!!! Thanks so much!

For anyone else having the same problem, visit this page:
http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/IT/archive/2010/08/16/error-0x0000007a-unable-to-print-from-windows-7.aspx

error 0x0000007a unable to print from Windows 7 or vista

Maybe this will start to show up for others in search results now, it didn't for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users