Jump to content
Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:30 PM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:43 PM
- Open Windows Media Player on your computer (version 10.0 or higher).
- Use the USB adapter cable to connect the handset to the PC.
- Once the USB connection has been established, the handset displays “Connected“ and the computer screen then shows the LG Encore device.
- From within the Windows Media Player application, click on the Sync tab. Previously downloaded songs are then listed on the left side of the application.
- Choose the destination location for the media files. The LG Encore Music Sync Player appears in a drop-down list on the right side of the screen.
- Drag a song from the Library to the LG Encore Music Sync Player on the right pane. Continue adding the desired songs.
- Click the Start Sync button to sideload the selected songs to your handset. A “synchronization in progress” message appears on the application. Do not unplug the handset during this process. Once complete, the progress bar will disappear.
- It is now safe to unplug the USB connector from the handset.
The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users