EDIT: I moved thos to the Am I Infeceted forum.
- To re-enable your Emulation drivers, double click DeFogger to run the tool.[list]
- The application window will appear
- Click the Re-enable button to re-enable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_enable
which will appear on your desktop.
Your Emulation drivers are now re-enabled.
Edited by boopme, 01 February 2011 - 07:36 PM.