Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dm4 Internet Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 smokeyyy

smokeyyy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hey guys I'm new here and I have a pretty retarded/lovely problem.

Ok, first off to set the scene, not to brag or anything but I am decently capable then it comes to computers. I fix many of my own problems and tend to fix 99% of them (major and minor).

I just bought a DM4 laptop about a week ago and its already heading south. My orange light for the internet is not turning on for the life of god. Ive used this thread; http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic362639.html and http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/30114-43-unknown-network-controller-1063cl-given some said it worked, but did not for me (my luck).

I installed the thing from that thread I posted above, and it did nothing. I've tried the simple stuff such as pressing the orange button, trying to uninstall drivers and reinstall them, connect to the internet and so on (none of which worked).

Like I said, its a DM4 and it's a very wonderful laptop that I'm trying not to return. But if I do return it, it will be returned in bag in many pieces (because I put it in a woodchipper).

You can google the DM4 and get the stats for it off any website I assume, but if you need any more info I will try and post it.

I will be refreshing this page often so I will hopefully be able to respond fast and not waste anyone's time.

Thanks!

Edited by smokeyyy, 31 January 2011 - 05:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users