Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wish for help after a major virus attack

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 castoffpolite

castoffpolite

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

Good Afternoon everyone,

In my post My link I posted about the events that I encountered while online last week, what I did to recover from the situation and today I've been to several forums, gaining help to get my machine back up to better than standard operations.

I was receiving alerts about my MS security via Trend. Hamlus, suggested I make a change of AV ware from Trend to Avira, and I did. I am happy to report that Avira found and deleted two problems in one scan. I did another scan after that and Avira said I am clean. However, there was two areas that Avira could not check. tg1911 suggested I come here and get some more checks done with you folks to make sure I have a clean system.

What reports do you wish me to do? Where do I get the apps to generate the reports and I will go away for a while and return with the needed items you request.

Castoffpolite

Quick update:

Hubby came in and said we are going into town for dinner. I will return later to see if anyone has posted what I need to do. Cast...

Update: 1-31-2011

Avira still saying there are two hidden objects. I got a gut feeling those two hidden objects are rootkit items. Looked online to find out what a rootkit was and the definition: from wikipedia.org
A rootkit is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence from administrators by subverting standard operating system functionality or other applications. The term rootkit is a concatenation of "root" (the traditional name of the privileged account on Unix operating systems) and the word "kit" (which refers to the software components that implement the tool). The term "rootkit" has negative connotations through its association with malware.

From the above definition it is not good. I need help finding these items and determining from where they came from. Could this rootkit problem be why I am unable to get the drivers I need for my mobo?

Update 1:48p

Received an update from MS. Update complete. Avira came on as I had it scheduled, and at completion of full system scan, the report said that the two hidden items were no longer there. Now I am confused. Did the MS update fix a problem or did the scan just not report the hidden items? Or it could be, I'm seeing monsters where there are no monsters because I am afraid my system is not yet secure. I am confident it is more secure today than it was when I came here yesterday, of that I am sure. But, I am not absolute in knowing my system is as secure as it was before the attack, which I felt was pretty secure. I turned down a job today because I do not trust my system yet.

Edited by castoffpolite, 31 January 2011 - 03:55 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

Hello and :welcome: to BleepingComputer.

Let's see what we're dealing with here.

Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
  • Before we begin, you should disable any anti-malware software you have installed so it does not interfere with RKill running. This is because some anti-malware software mistakenly detects RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how to disable your security software.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2

IMPORTANT!!! - when you save the file, rename it to something random, such as bubbles.exe This must be done before beginning the download!

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

~Blade

In your next reply, please include the following:
Malwarebytes Log

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!

#3 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hello Blade,

That was a bit tricky, my puter does not like these progs. I told my computer to bad, just do it. :) Below is the mbam report.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5655

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

2/1/2011 11:37:14 AM
mbam-log-2011-02-01 (11-37-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 133256
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hello. :)

That was a bit tricky, my puter does not like these progs.

Could you explain to me what you mean by this? What kind of difficulty did you have?

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Follow us on Twitter!

#5 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

rkill downloaded fine, no problem, run fine, found a couple things, rundll's turned them off shut them off whatever it did.

clicked on the first link. no good went to the second link, good link, computer shut off.

restarted, came back here then I could not log in here. checked browser and the accept cookies box was unchecked, rechecked it, came back here, tried to log in, shut down again.

restarted, third time was a charm, got the program, did the scan with no problem.

#6 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

I think they or whomever, were backing out as I was coming in...what next boss?

#7 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

clicked on the first link. no good went to the second link, good link, computer shut off.

When you say "shut off" do you mean that the computer restarted, or that it shut

Let's get a second opinion.

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop.
(TFC only cleans temp folders. It will not clean URL history, prefetch, or cookies).
Close any open windows.
  • Double click the TFC icon to run the program
  • TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
  • Click the Start button to begin the process.
  • Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
  • The program should not take long to finish it's job.
Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine, if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean

NOTE:
It's normal after running TFC that the PC will be slower to boot the first time.

TFC (Temp File Cleaner) will clear out all temp folders for all user accounts (temp, IE temp, java, FF, Opera, Chrome, Safari), including Administrator, All Users, LocalService, NetworkService, and any other accounts in the user folder.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (uncheck all others):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". When logging in, log in under the account that you normally use; do NOT log in under the account titled "Admin" or "Administrator" unless this account is the one used normally.

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

~Blade

Answer to the above question
SUPERAntiSpyware Log

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

#8 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 02/01/2011 at 02:30 PM

In answer to the question. My machine shut down, just turned off. I thought there was a power outage but there was not. I had to press the power button on the front of the case to start it back up again. It did that twice. Third time a charm I was able to get back to bleeping computer and get the download links and continue on with process.

Scan log follows.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 02/01/2011 at 02:30 PM

Application Version : 4.48.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 6319
Trace Rules Database Version: 4131

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:20:43

Memory items scanned : 230
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5631
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 39910
File threats detected : 0

#9 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Hello.

The fact that your computer is randomly shutting down is troubling, but it's more likely hardware related than malware related.

We'll get to that in a minute though, I'd like one more scan from you.

Please download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your Desktop
  • Double-click on RKUnhookerLE to run it
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan
  • Check Drivers, Stealth and uncheck the rest
  • Click OK
  • Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report
  • Save the report to your Desktop
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note - you may get this warning.
"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

If you do, please proceed normally.

~Blade

RKU log

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

#10 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

Morning, here is the report you requested.

RkU Version: 3.8.388.590, Type LE (SR2)
==============================================
OS Name: Windows XP
Version 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)
Number of processors #2
>Drivers
0xF6D40000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys 5447680 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver)
0xAE240000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys 4927488 bytes (Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver)
0xBF1AD000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati3duag.dll 4120576 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc. , ati3duag.dll)
0xBF59B000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativvaxx.dll 2498560 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc. , Radeon Video Acceleration Universal Driver)
0x804D7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe 2150400 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Kernel & System)
0x804D7000 PnpManager 2150400 bytes
0x804D7000 RAW 2150400 bytes
0x804D7000 WMIxWDM 2150400 bytes
0xBF800000 Win32k 1855488 bytes
0xBF800000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys 1855488 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multi-User Win32 Driver)
0xBF063000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2cqag.dll 577536 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., Central Memory Manager / Queue Server Module)
0xF7301000 Ntfs.sys 577536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT File System Driver)
0xBF0F0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\atikvmag.dll 471040 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., Virtual Command And Memory Manager)
0xAD353000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys 458752 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT SMB Minirdr)
0xF6B92000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys 385024 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Update Driver)
0xAD480000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys 364544 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Protocol Driver)
0xAA309000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys 360448 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server driver)
0xBF012000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2dvag.dll 331776 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., ATI Radeon WindowsNT Display Driver)
0xBF163000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiok3x2.dll 303104 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., Ring 0 x2 component)
0xBFFA0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATMFD.DLL 290816 bytes (Adobe Systems Incorporated, Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver)
0xA9B87000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HTTP Protocol Stack)
0xA953F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1e5132.sys 233472 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 5.2 deserialized driver)
0xF6BF0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys 196608 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft RDP Device redirector)
0xF7445000 ACPI.sys 188416 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Driver for NT)
0xAA451000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT WebDav Minirdr)
0xF72D4000 NDIS.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver)
0xAD3C3000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver)
0xF6CA7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys 163840 bytes (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider, High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a)
0xAD458000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys 163840 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MBT Transport driver)
0xA962D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys 155648 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Driver for Security Enhancement)
0xF73EF000 dmio.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software, NT Disk Manager I/O Driver)
0xAD432000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IP Network Address Translator)
0xAA065000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.SYS 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Fast FAT File System Driver)
0xAE21C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices))
0xF6CCF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver)
0xF6C70000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel CSA Library)
0xAD410000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys 139264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock)
0xAD3EE000 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS 139264 bytes (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com, SASKUTIL.SYS)
0x806E4000 ACPI_HAL 134400 bytes
0x806E4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll 134400 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)
0xF73B7000 fltmgr.sys 131072 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager)
0xF7415000 ftdisk.sys 126976 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FT Disk Driver)
0xF72BA000 Mup.sys 106496 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multiple UNC Provider driver)
0xF73D7000 atapi.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IDE/ATAPI Port Driver)
0xACA3E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys 98304 bytes
0xF738E000 KSecDD.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Security Support Provider Interface)
0xF6C59000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption))
0xA9618000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys 86016 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Minifilter Driver)
0xA9F60000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MMSYSTEM Wave/Midi API mapper)
0xF6C93000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Parallel Port Driver)
0xF6D2C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Video Port Driver)
0xAD4D9000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IPSec Driver)
0xBF000000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver)
0xF73A5000 sr.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Restore Filesystem Filter Driver)
0xF7434000 pci.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator)
0xF6C20000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS QoS Packet Scheduler)
0xF7684000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, CD-ROM File System Driver)
0xF7734000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI CD-ROM Driver)
0xF7714000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Device Driver)
0xF75E4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Kernel DRM Descrambler Filter)
0xF7744000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redbook Audio Filter Driver)
0xAA0E1000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Audio WDM Filter)
0xF77E4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Default Hub Driver for USB)
0xF75B4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI Class System Dll)
0xF7704000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, i8042 Port Driver)
0xF7764000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xF7594000 VolSnap.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Shadow Copy Driver)
0xF7784000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol)
0xF7654000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FIPS Crypto Driver)
0xF7724000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IMAPI Kernel Driver)
0xF7584000 MountMgr.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mount Manager)
0xF7774000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xF7574000 isapnp.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PNP ISA Bus Driver)
0xF77D4000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS Proxy)
0xF77A4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Terminal Server Driver)
0xF75A4000 disk.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PnP Disk Driver)
0xF7634000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Class Library)
0xF7754000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Processor Device Driver)
0xF7794000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS General Packet Classifier)
0xF7614000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetBIOS interface driver)
0xA9E9D000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Normandy.SYS 36864 bytes (RKU Driver)
0xF7624000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver)
0xF78EC000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NPFS Driver)
0xF787C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver)
0xF7894000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Disk Controller Driver)
0xF78F4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Parsing Library)
0xF77F4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCI IDE Bus Driver Extension)
0xF788C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Keyboard Class Driver)
0xF7884000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mouse Class Driver)
0xF78FC000 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS 24576 bytes (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com, SASDIFSV.SYS)
0xF7874000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, UHCI USB Miniport Driver)
0xF78DC000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA/Super VGA Video Driver)
0xF78B4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys 24576 bytes (America Online, Inc., Wan Miniport (ATW))
0xF78BC000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Driver)
0xF78E4000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mailslot driver)
0xF77FC000 PartMgr.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Partition Manager)
0xF78A4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys 20480 bytes (Parallel Technologies, Inc., Parallel Technologies DirectParallel IO Library)
0xF78AC000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PTI DirectParallel® mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xF789C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Wrapper)
0xF7904000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Watchdog Driver)
0xF7A70000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Management BIOS Driver)
0xAA7CE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS User mode I/O Driver)
0xF7A48000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Port Enumerator)
0xF7984000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA Boot Driver)
0xAE204000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX API Driver)
0xAE7CF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices)
0xAE7C7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HID Mouse Filter Driver)
0xF7A54000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver)
0xF6C3D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS Automatic Connection Driver)
0xF7A50000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows Management Interface for ACPI)
0xF7A9E000 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys 8192 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira AntiVir Support for Minifilter)
0xF7AC4000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, BEEP Driver)
0xF7A78000 dmload.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software., NT Disk Manager Startup Driver)
0xF7AD4000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes
0xF7AC2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, File System Recognizer Driver)
0xF7A74000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Debugger HW Extension DLL)
0xF7AC6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Frame buffer simulator)
0xF7B08000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ParVdm.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VDM Parallel Driver)
0xF7AC8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)
0xF7A96000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator)
0xF7A9C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Universal Serial Bus Driver)
0xF7A76000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WMILIB WMI support library Dll)
0xF7BA3000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, AudStub Driver)
0xF7BF8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver Thunk)
0xF7C77000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NULL Driver)
0xF7B3C000 pciide.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver)
>Stealth
0x064D0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Radeon3D.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 102400 bytes
0x06E10000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 1085440 bytes
0x00D70000 Hidden Image-->MOM.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 118784 bytes
0x038F0000 Hidden Image-->MOM.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 118784 bytes
0x077A0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.VPURecover.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 118784 bytes
0x063E0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysOptions.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 135168 bytes
0x06360000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Welcome.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 143360 bytes
0x06690000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysManager.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 1699840 bytes
0x077D0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Grid.HydraVision.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 200704 bytes
0x06830000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.InfoCentre.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 217088 bytes
0x07820000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeskMan.HydraVision.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 217088 bytes
0x063A0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.InfoCentre.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 233472 bytes
0x07860000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MDProp.HydraVision.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 266240 bytes
0x00F40000 Hidden Image-->MOM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 28672 bytes
0x01160000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Implementation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 28672 bytes
0x00DA0000 Hidden Image-->MOM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x00DD0000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Implementation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03940000 Hidden Image-->LOCALIZATION.Foundation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03AB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Runtime.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03CF0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Server.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03EB0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.DPPE.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03EE0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.Hotkeys.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x03F10000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.WinMessages.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x040F0000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04050000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x045A0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.HydraVision.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x045D0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Actions.CCAA.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04AC0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MultiDesk.HydraVision.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04A50000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.REG.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04A40000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Grid.HydraVision.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04A90000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MDProp.HydraVision.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04B50000 Hidden Image-->DEM.OS.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04B40000 Hidden Image-->DEM.OS.I0602.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04B70000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0709.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04BB0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.GD.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04BF0000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0804.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04C50000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.HotkeysHandling.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04C60000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.HotkeysHandling.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04C70000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Runtime.Shared.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04E00000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0805.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04E20000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0706.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04FB0000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0712.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04FF0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.VPURecover.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x060A0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.EEU.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x051E0000 Hidden Image-->APM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x05210000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.HydraVision.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x05F80000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Runtime.Extension.EEU.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x062F0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Wizard.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x062E0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Client.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x06310000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Dashboard.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x06320000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Dashboard.Shared.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x06350000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Dashboard.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x06430000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Wizard.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x06440000 Hidden Image-->Branding.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x068F0000 Hidden Image-->atixclib.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x077C0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.HydraVision.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 28672 bytes
0x04AE0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 290816 bytes
0x078B0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MultiDesk.HydraVision.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 290816 bytes
0x01180000 Hidden Image-->System.Runtime.Remoting.dll [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 307200 bytes
0x00E10000 Hidden Image-->System.Runtime.Remoting.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 307200 bytes
0x06CB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.HydraVision.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 315392 bytes
0x074F0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Radeon3D.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 356352 bytes
0x03810000 Hidden Image-->CCC.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 36864 bytes
0x03840000 Hidden Image-->NEWAEM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 36864 bytes
0x04DC0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.CustomFormats.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x00D70000 Hidden Image-->CCC.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x03930000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Foundation.XManifest.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x03970000 Hidden Image-->AxInterop.WBOCXLib.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x03B00000 Hidden Image-->Interop.WBOCXLib.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x03B60000 Hidden Image-->NEWAEM.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04380000 Hidden Image-->LOCALIZATION.Foundation.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04590000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.HydraVision.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04A70000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeskMan.HydraVision.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04B30000 Hidden Image-->ACE.Graphics.DisplaysManager.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04EB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysColour2.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04ED0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysOptions.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04F70000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceLCD.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x04FD0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.VPURecover.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x062D0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Wizard.Shared.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 36864 bytes
0x05390000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceTV.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 372736 bytes
0x06260000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 405504 bytes
0x05320000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MMVideo.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 413696 bytes
0x04100000 Hidden Image-->ATIDEMGX.dll [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 438272 bytes
0x070E0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCRT.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 446464 bytes
0x00DA0000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 45056 bytes
0x00E10000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 45056 bytes
0x00D90000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x00E70000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x03AD0000 Hidden Image-->ATICCCom.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04A30000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Grid.HydraVision.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04A80000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MDProp.HydraVision.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04A60000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeskMan.HydraVision.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04AB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MultiDesk.HydraVision.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04DD0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceProperty.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04E30000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceProperty.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04EC0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysOptions.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x04F50000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceLCD.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 45056 bytes
0x07470000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceDFP.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 462848 bytes
0x06450000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.TransCode.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 479232 bytes
0x03A10000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Runtime.Shared.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x03A20000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Foundation.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x04030000 Hidden Image-->DEM.Graphics.I0601.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x03B20000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Server.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x03EA0000 Hidden Image-->AEM.Plugin.Source.Kit.Server.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x04DB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCV.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x04EA0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysColour2.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x04F00000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCRT.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x06140000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Client.Shared.Private.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x06410000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x06890000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.TransCode.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 53248 bytes
0x060B0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Systemtray.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 544768 bytes
0x07560000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysColour2.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 602112 bytes
0x04F20000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCRT.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 61440 bytes
0x04FA0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceDFP.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 61440 bytes
0x05020000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Radeon3D.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 61440 bytes
0x05060000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MMVideo.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 61440 bytes
0x07200000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCV.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 684032 bytes
0x00E20000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x862324B0 ] PID: 2148, 69632 bytes
0x03910000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.SkinFactory.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x00DE0000 Hidden Image-->LOG.Foundation.Implementation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x049F0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x051A0000 Hidden Image-->APM.Server.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x04F80000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceDFP.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x05000000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.Radeon3D.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 69632 bytes
0x06BB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCV.Graphics.Wizard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 700416 bytes
0x07020000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DisplaysManager.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 724992 bytes
0x039E0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Component.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 77824 bytes
0x04D90000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceCV.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 77824 bytes
0x04E80000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceTV.Graphics.Shared.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 77824 bytes
0x073A0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceTV.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 806912 bytes
0x076D0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MMVideo.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 823296 bytes
0x00DB0000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Foundation.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 86016 bytes
0x04BD0000 Hidden Image-->ATIDEMOS.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 86016 bytes
0x04E60000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.DeviceTV.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 86016 bytes
0x06330000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Caste.Graphics.Dashboard.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 86016 bytes
0x05080000 Hidden Image-->CLI.Aspect.MMVideo.Graphics.Runtime.DLL [ EPROCESS 0x85D82DA0 ] PID: 2264, 94208 bytes

#11 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hello.

Well, the good news is that I see no evidence of remaining malware on the machine. :thumbsup:

I would encourage you to start a new topic in Windows XP Home and Professional asking for help with your unexpected power downs. When you create the topic, make sure to reference this topic, so that the helpers there will know that malware has been eliminated as a cause. :)

Good luck!

~Blade

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

#12 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

YEEAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!! Whew, thank you Blade. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your time, and your experience. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Hope to see you around on the boards, and hopefully not seeking help in a virus/maleware forum.

Be well, safe and stay warm.

Castofpolite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users