Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Makeshift filters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LearningDrone

LearningDrone

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

No idea why I just thought about this now but there huge air ventilation grills on my cooler master haf 922 case and there is nothing to filter the air that goes in the case. I know that air filters won't prevent the fact that dusting the computer is extremely important but I would prefer to lessen the amount of dust that actually enters my computer. The grills are really huge (200mmx220mm), and when I searched for computer air filters the biggest I've seen are 120mm which isn't even close to the area I want to cover. I googled some possible materials for air filters and I was wondering if Fabric dryer sheets would be a good idea?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users