Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AMERICA ONLINE ADDRESS BOOK NOT SHOWING CONTACTS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SuesAcct

SuesAcct

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

First off THANK YOU for this great site and the help you all provide.
I have been using AOL for many years, and its gone down hill lately. Well, they recently upgraded their software and now I am having a problem with my address book. I have uninstalled aol completely and then reinstalled it, I have also deleted my address book, signed on again and its still not working.
Here is the problem.
When I begin to write an email, I go to my address book/contact area where I will put in the names of my recipients. However, there is a small white box that covers the email addresses, and I'm not able to see any contacts. I have even tried to put them back in again, like they are new contacts but it still wont show them. I will show you a pic of what I'm trying to say. I know they recently had problems with their emails not getting to people but they said today that they fixed it all. However, thats not my problem here. I just have no contacts showing up in my address book. Its some sort of glitch, but I have searched all over the place and can't find an answer.

Thanks so much Gang!!!
Cheers

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 29 January 2011 - 03:29 PM.
Moved from XP forum to Web Browsing/Email.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users