Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows doesn't start completely

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 13th of never

13th of never

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Hello,

I have a problem with my laptop, when I turn it on it doesn't start completely, it shows the desktop but not the icons and it doesn't respond to any command, keyboard, mouse, etc. It seems like it's loading but nothing happens, so I have to restart it via start button. The only way I can get access to it is in safe mode.
I tried doing a system recovery but nothing happened.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

If it starts in 'Safe' mode then a startup program is usually at fault. Are there any specific errors in the 'Event Viewer', besides ntoskrnl?

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,666 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:09 AM

What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

#4 13th of never

13th of never
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

install a anti-virus(AVG 2011) but i already had one installed(NOD32), others program that was installed are: RAMbooster, easyPHP, and i excecute an aplication named WATremover(because my windows is not original)
oh yeah i already desinstall: NOD32, easyPHP and RAMbooster but nothing change

#5 w7pro

w7pro

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:08 PM

Since you're able to run it in safe mode, have you tried running your anti-virus software yet?

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

install a anti-virus(AVG 2011) but i already had one installed(NOD32), others program that was installed are: RAMbooster, easyPHP, and i excecute an aplication named WATremover(because my windows is not original)oh yeah i already desinstall: NOD32, easyPHP and RAMbooster but nothing change

It appears you an illegal copy of Windows 7 installed on your computer.

WATRemover

is a tool that completely removes Windows Activation Technologies from the system so that users can validate the illegal copies of Windows 7 as genuine status. http://www.geekblogger.org/2010/10/dont-crack-wat-remover-for-windows-7.html

BC rules state

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/boardrules.php

We cannot and will not offer any help for you regarding your issues.

To all others, please do not reply and offer suggestions to the poster.

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

For the reasons previously stated...this topic is now closed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users